Thursday, November 24, 2011

Best Sashimi in 內湖 District!

Hola!

There are a lot of places where you can eat good Sashimi in Taiwan, but I have found a new one where Sashimi is really fresh, affordable and high quality! This is another must visit place if you are in Taipei! As I can´t pronunciate the name of the restaurant,  I will call it "That-One", so don´t miss "That-One" Sashimi restaurant!

Ok, That-One is located in Neihu district, near the streets of 成功路四段 and 康寧路. So, this is how  looks like the main entry door.


This is a really local Sashimi restaurant, located in a corner. The place is quite small, so you can see from inside what´s outside (motorbikes as usual in Taiwan).


Part of the outside decoration, typical japanese items. Maybe there is rice inside the pots or beer or wasabi... I don´t know what´s the main use, so most probably they are empty.


Ok, this is the interior area. You can drink and for free (I love this word) as much tea as you can. The offer does not include beer  (what a pity!!! Otherwise would be better than heaven).


And the other part of That-one, with a typical japanese decoration. The kitchen is splited in 2 areas. One where the Sashimi Master prepares all raw food, and the second one, where the hot dishes are cooked.


Sashimi is really fresh as you can see in below pictures. Ice keeps low temperature.



Shrimps and tuna fish.


Sashimi Masters prepares some dishes for customers. I asked him to show me one of his deepest secrets, so he agrees show me and to take a picture of his next performance (I am expecting the unexpect!)


Weeii!! Suddenly the Master took a weapon from the underbox. This guy is gonna play with fire!! 


What are you doing?? Fire on the hole!!! He is burning my Sashimi!!! Stooooppp or I will call the police!!


Finally, our order came to the table. First, a kind of miso soup with radish. Delicious!


Second, a lovely Tuna Sashimi!


Third, a lovely Mix Sashimi!


You can eat Sashimi at 200 TWD, yes, 5 EUROS! This price in Europe you only get a Kebab! That-One is very clean, so 100% recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment