Sunday, November 13, 2011

Taiwan International Travel Fair - Cool!

Hola!

Today I have some good time in Taipei. I went to the World Trade Center and visited the Taiwan International Travel Fair, a very interesting exhibition with lot of travel deals and leisure offers. 

Welcome to the Trade Show and expect the "unexpect"!


Ok, here is the atmosphere on my arrival. Full of people around the Korean tourism stand. Is everybody going to Korea?


Walking around, I saw some funny things. Below, a kid playing with a smoke screen display. Steve Jobs should see this!


Some stands looks really interesting and this one looks like a traditional taiwanese house.


Everybody can breathe the good sensation all around, so let the musicians play.


And let the dancers.... introduce the show!


This type of feeling produces in people to do strange things, like wear really cool accessories on their heads!


Or dress like, like,... mmmm, like who? No idea about this local super hero!


Maybe there is a new fashion trend and wear this type of hat is not punishable?


Everybody wear hat today???? 


However, I do think this type of hat is really cool! I do like traditional chinese style ;-)


Although police was there (also with hat), I don´t think she will proceed arresting people, right?!


And suddenly, the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life, walks in front of me! A person wearing a flowerpot on his head (a type of hat?)! WOOOWW!! 


I decided to follow her, and then, everything was clear, these are the traditional Mongolian clothes. Girls, watch out with the dinosaur behind! 


Japan style was also nice, with the mount Fuji in behind (no hat??).


A skillful master from the Turkey stand was serving ice-creams, but using a Turkish technique with a long stick, amazing if you see how he handles it!


Overall the fair was nice, but in certain areas really crowded. There were a lot of holiday offers, hotel and resort packages, flights and cruisers deals, restaurant discounts, etc... so if you decide to visit it, definitely, you will enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment