Thursday, November 03, 2011

Taiwan Bits and Pieces

Hola,

Taiwan has many interesting things, and even more if they are looked under Spanish eyes. For example, I have never seen such a big piece of Sushi, almost the size of a small car!!! 


Yes, it is not a real one ;-)

Some bakeries hang the bread on the wall, just as a showroom, so customers can clearly identify which product they want. Really good idea!



Fortunately, every direction has properly and readable signs, so there is no gap for confusion. Yes, you must learn chinese!


But I am not worry, because I know that local car drivers are extremely skillful people and do really pay attention to the road. Safety first!


Anyhow, I am not scared because I also have driver licenses, yes with "s", one from Europe, another from China and another one from Taiwan! No one can beat me!!! Which is the next country one´s?


Is time for a coffee, so let´s see how a local coffee shop looks like. Well, looks really interesting and, I would say, attractive. Does this means that the bar attenders wear this uniform? Really cool!!


Oooh, they don´t wear this type of uniform, so I decide to leave the place for cheating propaganda. This is how it works, right!? Then, I called my biggest Mahjiong rival (I remind you to keep practicing with "明星三缺一") and ask him to have a coffee. He prepared me a really special one.



Taiwanese people are really friendly and easy going. They always smile and look forward helping you. Even you could say to them, jump through the window!, They would do it! Don´t believe? Look!


This country has a special power or force that can literally touch the skies, and it might be behind me. Taiwan Best!






No comments:

Post a Comment